August 18-22, 2022 at Fort Steilacoom Park in Lakewood.
What is WashJam, you ask? Held once every 4 years, WashJam 2022 will be the biggest Scouting event in the Pacific Northwest, attracting over 5,000 Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Girls in Scouting, Venturers and Explorers from Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Canada. Activities include Cub Scout Adventure World, Advancement Challenge, Technology Challenge, Survival Challenge, Mountain Man Rendezvous, Aquatics Adventure, Shooting Sports, Fishing, two big arena shows, a Zombie Night Hike and more.
There is a tiered pricing plan in place, and registration fees increase periodically, so the earlier you register, the more you save. Go to WashJam.org to register today!
• Cub Family Pass $68 - until 12/31/2021
• Cub Family Pass $73 - on 1/1/2022
• Cub Family Pass $78 - after 3/31/2022
• Cub Family Pass $85 - after 6/30/2022
• Cub Sibling Pass $47 - until 12/31/21
• Cub Sibling Pass $52 - on 1/1/2022
• Cub Sibling Pass $57 - after 3/31/2022
• Cub Sibling Pass $65 - after 6/30/2022
Food will be arranged by the Pack, and will cost about $15 per person on top of the admission fees above.
Want to know more? Check out the website to watch a preview video, read the FAQ's, download flyers and the leader's guide, and get registered:
Boy Scouts of America
Fox Island, WA
Site Created on November 29, 2011
by Dragonwyck Web Design LLC